Sunday, September 10, 2017

Tiny House Warriors I hold my hands up to you!!

"We, the Secwepemc, have never ceded, surrendered, or given up our sovereign title and rights over the land, waters, and resources within Secwepemcul'ecw," tribe leaders said in a statement, adding that they "have never provided and will never provide our collective consent to the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain Pipeline Project. In fact, we hereby explicitly and irrevocably refuse its passage through our territory." https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/09/08/inspired-standing-rock-first-nations-tiny-house-warriors-protest-pipeline-project





















Related Links

KINDER MORGAN, WE SAY NO! March & Rally 2017
https://tinawinterlik.blogspot.ca/2017/09/kinder-morgan-we-say-no-march-rally-2017.html

This. I had a vision way back in the early 90's and in the 2013 I made this video. But I have never really liked it because when I made the animation, I didn't it do it true to the vision. In the vision it was an indigenous child with brown skin, not white like I did this video. I want to remake it. The Tinyhouse Warriors.. they are the future, I may not survive, my child or your child may not but I pray they do and I know they will because they have the will and determine and they have the knowledge. They have elders to teach them and they have land. Let's help them in any way we possibly can. Help them protect the MOTHER. Do it for our children's children in hope for a better future. They are the true changerz. Sending out love and light to them all and holding my hands up to them.
http://thechangerz.blogspot.ca/

No comments: