Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Eclipse 2017- Vanier Park- Vancouver BC

#SolarEclipse2017 Photo © Angel Winterlik
 Little Solar Eclipse Crescents all over my dress and on my leg. How cool is that!

So here are my photos. My kid took a ton too and I will make those into a video later. ..
We had so much fun.

#SolarEclipse2017
Vanier Park
Had a great time. This is the type of thing where you say..."ohhhhh I want to do it again."

I had so many artsy ideas after and I blew it. Should have projected the little eclipses on people's clothes and took photos of them...wouldn't that be a keepsake.

And I had lots of other ideas but needed black paper and chalk.. Many seemed lost in big lineups..sorry that happened to you..but I knew weeks, months ago there were no glasses.

So that's why I researched the binocular, monocular idea. I should have researched the leaf thing more...that was so fun but the geese liked that tree and there's lots of goose poop in my crescents.

Still lots of fun. Lots of photos to edit.. I used 3 cameras and I have all Angel's too. She took 300 photos..that really surprised me...making a video with that... and with all these...it will take a bit so stay tuned.









This is so fun to see!

No comments: