Saturday, February 18, 2017

He evades taxes, but they are trying to deport her...

Where is social justice? He should be deported!




"JEANETTE VIZGUERRA: [translated] Yes, my husband and I have both paid taxes the whole 20 years that we’ve been living here. Every year, we have paid taxes. And we’ve contributed our labor. And what many people don’t know is that immigrants can’t access the benefits of those taxes, any of the programs. That all stays here with this country. "

"The other thing that I want to ask is—supposedly, I am a criminal because I drove without a license, because I had expired stickers on my car, because I had false documents to work and put food on the table for my children. But what should we call you, Mr. President Trump, when you have been evading taxes for years, when the way that you’ve been acting is not in keeping with good conscience?"






Mexicans Border Crossing- The Entire Journey
https://mylangaratrccarvingjourney.blogspot.ca/2017/02/mexicans-border-crossing-entire-journey.html

 

No comments: