Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Moonlit Morning in Vancouver and More!


There was a beautiful moon this morning, here's a few pics.

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2017

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2017

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2017

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2017
Been busy on Facebook and sharing and reading lots. So hard to stay on top so I just take breaks and paint. I think I will do that today.

Last night I sharpened my tools for carving. I bought a sharpening stone. You can see the photos here on my Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/zipolita

I posted a lot of important info yesterday about my Salmon Research. It's related to the carving we are doing in our Reconciliation carving class. https://mylangaratrccarvingjourney.blogspot.ca/2017/01/salmon-research.html

Discovered something super cool on Blogger today, you can write in Aboriginal languages because it's got the characters. Isn't the awesome. Maybe it was there before but I just found this. I find this very interesting because I was reading last night about a course in the Squamish Language and I find that very interesting. I would like to learn Squamish.Sḵwx̱wú7mesh



Okay I have another blog post I want to do so hang on. See you at the next post!

No comments: