Sunday, May 15, 2016

STOLEN KAYAK- looking for a miracle


Stuart Higgs added 2 new photos — looking for a miracle.
Okay ‪#‎Vancouver‬, I need your help! My beloved kayak was stolen from behind my house last night. I'd do almost anything to have it safely returned. Can you keep your eyes out for it? It's a 17' cream/blue fiberglass Valley Nordkapp LV ocean kayak. I'm offering a generous reward and would pay up to the market value to have it returned; no questions asked. It has huge sentimental value to me and is fairly unique so I'd be really surprised if whoever has it knows what do to with it now. It will be pretty obvious if they try to sell it. There's probably only a handful like it in BC. Fingers tightly crossed someone spots it and can send it home again soon. Thanks for your help.
BCMC Sea Kayak Association of BC PIKA - Pacific International Kayak Association Ecomarine Paddlesport Centres Deep Cove Outdoors UBC Varsity Outdoor Club MECOutdoorNationYVR MEC Sports Junkies Sunshine Coast Paddlers Ocean River Sports, Hannah, Sue, Bea, Mark ‪#‎BreakFreeCan‬

No comments: