Friday, June 26, 2015

Why We Get Depressed by Shi! I needed this!

Very Powerful and Wise Words spoken so eloquently.  So grateful for this as I needed reminding. It's been a rough week. I quit my job. I had to but will not explain here, let's just say it was an unhealthy situation and I had to remove myself. That said, to be unemployed, even temporarily is scary. But when I put on my "happy face" I am not unemployed, I am just self employed again.

I feel the need to paint. I have lots of great ideas that I haven't been able to focus on because of work and life issues but now I am going to make time. 


Depression exists for a reason.
Many of the great thinkers and artists of our time created light because they knew dark.
Posted by Shi on Thursday, June 25, 2015


This is a wonderful video especially because we just saw Inside Out and that's a GREAT movie.



Really beautiful and the short Lava was also very moving.



I don't know if it was the solar flare /storm or the solstice but there is sure a lot of energy out there and trying to harness it and embrace it can be a challenge. If you are struggling as I am, I send you love and light and many prayers that we shall rise to our challenges and enlighten others...as Shi says "It's our job!!"  So now I have a new job...I was employed by the Universe/God/Life all along...I just didn't really recognize it. I had inklings of it but so nice to have someone describe it so clearly. Thank you Shi!!

Stay tuned to see more creative things coming from me soon!! :D It's going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER!! Right?  ;)

No comments: