Sunday, February 1, 2015

Please HELP God's Little Acre Farm

Hey, if your really want to do a good thing, then help out Jas and all the people who have worked with him, to help the many unfortunate people who find themselves hungry and difficulty making ends meet.

Please watch the video. Help Jas get a tractor!!  or 2 and some other need supplies.

Every little bit helps...Can you help?

http://www.gofundme.com/godslittleacrefarm

"My name is Jas Singh I'm a farmer dedicated to feed the hungry. I started this farm four years ago with $120.00....in 4 years we have given away over 420,000lbs, of vegetables to needy people and organizations. "

"Many years ago I changed my life and decided I didn't want to wait until I was 65 and try to do something meaningful that would represent the time I was on our beautiful planet. I live in a basement...own very little other than two old trucks....a donated van and some machinery. This farm...which went from one location of 3 acres has now grown to 5 farms and 70 acres and climbing. I never asked for help and to date have funded most of the years by truck driving in the winter and on weekends.....go to www.godslittleacrefarm.com for more of the story."




Here's a new report from Global http://globalnews.ca/news/1808121/surrey-farm-that-donates-food-to-needy-people-start-crowdfunding-campaign/

No comments: