Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Want to Work on a Film?

Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2012
zipolita@gmail.com
http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/zipolita @zipolita
http://gplus.to/zipolita Google+

So I was surfing around on Twitter or Youtube I forget and I came across this project and it said something about Green Screen. Now I know a little about this greenscreen issue as my nephew works in animation and has a green square for his avatar on Facebook.

So my interest was tweaked and I looked further. I admit I do not know much about all the latest greatest producers, artists, musicians. I should but I don't. So I had never heard of this guy.

But I have heard of Blackberry and this ad said you get to help make a film with him, or give him ideas. Anyways I thought that was way too cool so I checked it out some more.

Here's the scoop. http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/ambassador/robert-rodriguez.html

We're all storytellers
In his 10 Minute Film School, Robert Rodriguez tells students to stop dreaming and start doing. It's something he knows a bit about.

He made his first movie aged 9.

 At 23, his $7,000 Sundance smash hit, El Mariachi, made him a legend of no-budget filmmaking. Since then, he's gone from action flicks to grindhouse horror to family cinema, and mastered so many disciplines, he's known as 'the one-man film crew'.

Like all truly creative people, he's always hungry for the next challenge and he never stops learning.

He's reached out to fans before with the VISIONary Young Directors Contest and Grindhouse 101.

Now he's asking you to step up and help him tell a new kind of story.










Robert Rodriguez

Robert Rodriguez 

@Rodriguez

Writer / Producer / Director / Composer


Oh my gosh, Angel and I both were amazed when I clicked this link and saw that he made all these. She's a huge fan of these shows.


Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D
2011
Shorts
2009
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D
2005
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
2003
Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams
2002
Spy Kids
2001

Here's his latest tweet
26 Mar
An airline pilot from Seattle? Maybe a NYC housewife? Who will play 'The Agent'? Submit your performance here: <>.

No comments: