Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Do You Believe in Angels? For Earthquakes & Hurricanes


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com

So a few years ago my little girl and I were walking past a yard sale. I didn't really want to stop, but you know how kids are and so we started looking at things. My little girl, Angel, is very talkative and she struck up a conversation with the lady there. When she found out Angel's name she said, "I have a book for you!"

She gave us the book and I've really enjoyed reading it! It's called the BOOK OF ANGELS by Francis Melville.  http://www.amazon.com/Book-Angels-Guidance-Comfort-Inspiration/dp/0764154036

I swear the angels have really listened and helped so many times, with little miracles and big. I took that book to Mexico and back and it holds a very special place in my life and heart.

There are two special prayers that I want to share now.

I hope it's okay with you Francis. I really think we need them right now. And the more people to share this prayer the better.  So please share, it can not hurt, it can only bring us closer together. Positive energy is what we need.

For Hurricanes
In the name of the all- powerful Creator
I invoke you, great Angel Zamiel,
As the Angel of Hurricanes,
To calm the fury of this terrible storm.
May you divert it from it's path from the most vulnerable places
to blow itself out where few can come to harm
I honor and thank you for hearing my prayer
In the name of the Almighty.

He also states "Your invocation should be addressed to the four winds, starting in the east and working clockwise". Any number of candles may be burned. Visualize the calm of the storm and imagine drawing in the winds spiraling around it, calming them until all is still and peaceful.

* Be VERY CAREFUL WITH CANDLES! Never leave them unattended. Watch out for kids and pets.

For Earthquakes 
To Angel Suiel

In the name of the Almighty Creator,
Who allows all thing to be,
I invoke you, great Angel Suiel,
As Ruler of Earthquakes,
To provide the means of warning,
Against impending upheaval.
May you ease the birth pangs of Mother Earth,
That she shudder less violently.
 May you guide our builders to build more safely.
I honor you and thank you for your mercy.

To invoke Suiel we can light four white candles, symbolizing hope and stability. We can burn a little myrrh.


May the angels watch over us and bless us.


No comments: