Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July- Despite the Drought & Debt


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Watching the TV last night, I saw the huge drought that is happening in the U.S. My heart goes out to the people dealing with this, and now this huge trillion dollar debt issue. I tried to read a few articles on it, and I think I grasp the gist of it, and well I'm sending you all an Angel. My my the whole is in a heap of trouble, and having a child makes it all the more scary, and Asking the Question ...Can we weather this storm?

Talking to a friend this morning, we were saying how it's so sad, the US just came out of one disaster(Joplin) and now it's another. This drought is really scary.

The news said that many of the fireworks were scaled back or banned due to the threat of fire.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that up here in Canada, we are thinking about you and sending our prayers that things get better for our neighbours in the south.

We need to work together on climate change and social justice and issues related to finances.

So I hope you take care and have a safe and Very Happy Fourth of July and that the debt is taken care of , the same wishes I have for here and all over the world. I'm Praying for God to send in the Angels and help us.  We really need some help.

No comments: