Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walking Downtown to See the Stanley Cup Crowds


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 


I wanted to repost this video with better energy!

The good energy that was created when we were having so much fun going downtown and seeing everyone dressed up and seeing amazing amounts of people gathering for what was a historical event.

We had fun getting our faces painted, and posing with a Pink Canuck tshirt and with the Police Officer.

We had fun walking all the way home and seeing the guy on the unicycle.

We had fun getting a pizza and gave thanks to have gone down and saw what we wanted to see and come home safe and sound.

We didn't know what was about to happen.

I was creating this video just to post something positive and was surprized the game was over so fast.

Anyways, things are calm and I am collected and like I said I wanted to share the "GOOD ENERGY" of this.





And I just want to mention that you should take time and watch the videos at this link. They contain powerful messages and I hope you will be open and consider what they suggest. We all have to step back and really analyze these for the valuable messages being shared.

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com/2011/05/2012-revolution-has-begun-lets-meditate.html


Creative Commons License Awel by stefsax is licensed under a Attribution.


No comments: