Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting for the "Perfect Social Media Match"


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Hi Everyone, Wow! I can't believe how this blog has grown, 15000 pageviews in 11months. I just want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to ALL my readers and say "Thank You So Much!!"  So just to update you here are a few of my stats:

Tina Winterlik Blog 15350 pageviews in 11 months
Twitter 1310 followers (good followers not bots)
Empire Avenue - #3 top weekly earners, nearly a millionaire and connecting with more people all the time, and the same on Linkedin.


Overview of 11 months of Traffic to my blog Tina Winterlik

So why am I telling you all this. I am looking for the Perfect Match. I am happy to promote you on my Billboard Blogposts but I would really love to blog and use my skills as a "Social Media Manager" to help you grow your business. If you are looking for just the right person, then check me out. http://zipolita.blogspot.com/  Contact me at any of the links on this page http://zipolita.blogspot.com/p/contactz.html

If you are an Actor,  Photographer, Musician, Artist, Speaker,  if your into Green, Women's issues or Saving the World, if you've just written a book or discovered something crucial that everyone should know, that's perfect, because that's what I am interested in. Let me help you!



Traffic Sources
If you want someone to help you create Awesome Videos or Short Films, and blog, tweet it, facebook, linked in it, and share it in Newsletters, well then we're a perfect match. So come on, What are you waiting for.

IF You Want to Travel Around the World and have Someone Follow You and Document the Whole Fantastic Fascinating Adventure with Photos, Blogging, Videos, well HERE I AM!. Maybe you know of someone who really benefit from my skills and services, then please share this.


Some of the Most Popular Posts Traffic
I hope your all have a Wonderful Wednesday and I just wanted to PUT IT OUT THERE! I'm projecting my future, I am looking for the Perfect Position that will Match Perfectly with my Skillset.

What are you waiting for?

Please contact me. Cheers, Tina 

tina_winterlik@yahoo.com
  @zipolita

My Audience AROUND THE WORLD

I made this Video last year in Oaxaca for a Contest, Come On People, Don't Keep Me Waiting! Give Yourself a Reward, a Gift!! I am the Answer to your Prayers!!

You Deserve all the Wonderful Gifts that I can Share with you thru my Social Media Skills.

Let me be your Social Media Manager, here in Vancouver or Traveling the World.

No comments: