Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Beagle- My Fave Easter Show


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com

This is one of, if not my Favorite Easter Show. I just love the scene where Snoopy looks into the eggs and sees the bunnies dancing, I kept that memory for a long time, and when I saw it as an adult, I was like, Wow, that's where that memory comes from


Hope you all have a fabulous Easter, as my little girl said, just 2 days to Easter, and I said "Just one sleep" and she said "Hey, today is Easter Eve"

So we are colouring eggs today, if you are too have a fabulous time. 

Today we are just using food colouring and vinegar, we went to buy the pack last night but they wanted $5. 

Yikes, a few days ago they were just $2.99. 

Anyways, I looked it up on the web and it says it should work, so we will give it a go and show you our results later.





No comments: