Friday, March 4, 2016

Elizabeth says Justin Gets It & We Should Have his Back!!



I will tell you I was really upset by what the National Observer was saying and with many instances of  indigenous people not invited or consulted at the Globe2016- which was really sad because it was a huge opportunity.

I questioned if  Justin Trudeau used those exact words. I am not a Liberal, I am Green and it was so reassuring to hear what Elizabeth had to say.

Basically Elizabeth says Justin Gets It & We Should Have his Back but not to write him a blank cheque!!

I want to take a moment and show you how media- all media- mainstream and social media can mess with your head.

This was the first title of the article coming out of the Globe 2016 Conference. When I read this, I was like, no way, he couldn't have said that. So I started looking for videos and anything that would prove he actually said that.

I believe Justin has a good soul and I was worried, I was worried something had happened to him...blackmail, who knows what, but something that would make him go against everything that I have come to believe is good about him. I was thinking was he sick, hungover, what could possibly make him say something so bizarre.

And people were upset, all over FB they were saying negative things and it was disheartening.

 Then I look today and look what the title is. 

My point is QUESTION EVERYTHING!! Because people warp things to their advantage and it is up to you to research, review and question everything and compare and analyze because the truth is not always obvious and often it's hidden or buried by some corporation or government or some cause that doesn't want to hear that and so they manipulate it.

I find the TV news the worse, (I rarely watch anymore) as you are basically seeing headlines all the time and you do not get the full story. The beauty of social media you can look for evidence to back up or destroy the story you saw on the news.  Anyways my opinion is take everything with a grain of salt and it's better to be positive then negative.



That said please listen to the video below is a wonderful interview with Elizabeth May by Gunargie O'Sullivan of Co-op Radio.  


Elizabeth May at the Globe 2016 suggests we Stay Positive on #ClimateAction and we should have Justin's back but keep the pressure on.

#NoTankers #NoPipelines #StoptheTarsands  #StopKinderMorgan #SaveMyCoast

and
Justin you must support Treaty 8
We Need to STOP Site C!!!
She said there is no case for Site C. 



Elizabeth Evans May OC MP is an American-Canadian politician. May is leader of the Green Party of Canada and Member of Parliament for Saanich—Gulf Islands. Wikipedia





Member of the Canadian House of Commons Elizabeth Evans May OC MP is an American-Canadian politician. May is leader of...
Posted by Gunargie O'Sullivan on Thursday, March 3, 2016

Elizabeth- I LOVE YOU!!!

I feel better now...but we've got a long road ahead of us. I spent all day tweeting out videos to the #Globe2016 in hopes of enlightening everyone.

Trying to do my part and let them know Fossil Fuels are dead...literally. Think about it...they dig dead things from the ground and burn them. No wonder are world is f___d up- saw that today on a great video from this website http://www.fouryearsgo.org/solutions/



http://elizabethmaymp.ca
https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethMayGreenLeader
https://twitter.com/elizabethmay
https://www.youtube.com/user/canadiangreenparty

No comments: