Sunday, February 1, 2015

Animal Farm- Have you seen it? You Should!!

Wow, haven't seen this since grade 10 so that would be about 1978. I remember we all gathered in the cafeteria. I think it was all the grade 9 & 10's. It had a big impact on me although at the time I wasn't into politics and really had no understanding of the original ideology behind it.



But just watching it tonight, it could play out so big and it makes so much sense if you to apply it to government and corporations or any organized entity.

If you want to know more about the book click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

Please watch, please share. It's not for very young, so please watch it first and then decide what is appropriate. For all the teachers out there I hope you will share this with the older children.




This next generation needs all the help it can get and watching something like this will help them understand things very clearly if they are visual like me.


No comments: